Liesl was showing me her Barbie doll. She had chewed the hand a little when she was younger and she explained that grandma had given her a bandaid and covered the damage. Liesl said it was the left hand, and that it had a ring on it. Then she said "I really hate the left hand the left hand is really ugly. You know which hand I like?" me: "the right hand?" liesl:"you got it sister!"
Algy calls pee "peep" He peeped all over the floor downstairs. Mark came across it and asked why. Algy said "it was a mistake" my response: you're darned right it was a mistake!
Liesl was reading and Algy was immitating her trying to "read" as well. Liesl yells at him: "stop it Algy you are distructing me!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahahaha. I love these posts. Funny, -- Kate sometimes calls pee "peep" too. She says both, maybe because she's not sure which it is -- she's covering her bases. :)
ReplyDelete