Thursday, November 11, 2010

Algy is so snart

One morning I woke the kids for daycare. Algy gets up, half a sleep and takes off all his clothes to go pee. I see him standing in front of the toilet and when he is done peeing he pats himself on the butt to shake off the last drops.

One Sunday we get home from church and Mark goes to the bathroom, after a little bit Algy says he needs to pee. I took him outside and told him to pee on the leaves by the tree. Algy asked "do those leaves need to get wet?" I said yes. Then he said "those leaves will be wet in no time!"

Algy started bawling in bed the other night, I sent Mark in to resolve the problem. When he came out he said that Algy was crying because Liesl called him a genius.

When we were moving Mark was making a list of all the household items that he could fit into his car and take one particular trip he was making. He listed his guitars and amps and the lazy boy. Then Algy says "dad I don't want to be the lazy boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment