Friday, July 16, 2010

Arts and Craps

Liesl and Algy love to do "arts and craps," clearly these are my children.

We are trying to teach Algy how to say R and L. When we ask him if he can repeat after us, he just replies..."no. I don't think so."

Liesl is fascinated by Darth Vadar and how he apparently got to his horrid state by not eating is vegetables and so on. She wants us to describe the stories in detail, and when we try to change the subject she says "lets go back to Dark Nadar...start at the beginning. I really like hearing about him." Algy likes to watch star wars so he can shoot at the screen with his "gun"

After church Mark and I were changing clothes in our room, and we hear this rhythmic pounding on the door. After we finished we opened the door to find Algy lying down naked, with a pile of clothes and kicking the door. He says "I need help with this and my foot hurts.

1 comment: