Friday, December 11, 2009

You Suck!

My mom was helping Algy drink a shake and she was directing him by saying: "suck...suck." He yelled back at her "you suck!"

Liesl made her Christmas list and wants a diamond bracelet, chips and a chip clip, and a trampoline among other items. We went shopping afterwards and she had a complete breakdown when I wouldn't buy her a belt. She said "But, it's not on my list!" (sobbing) "How will Santa know to get it for me?" I told her I would call Santa. (I haven't done that yet).

Liesl is starting to remember all of my lies, and it is catching up with me. I told her we could go to the bathroom in Walmart, and she argued, because the last time we were there I told her Walmart had no bathroom.

When Liesl is older, she will be a ballerina and wear lipstick and earrings and chew gum.

Liesl sang to me "I am a Child of God," she sings: "Has given me a weirdo home, with parents kind and dear."

1 comment: