Friday, December 26, 2008

Liesl quotations

I'm blogging, I'm in a living room and I'm blogging, because I love to blog. This is not a medical help blog for your butt, but I'll do my best to help with your problems too.

Lieslisms

"what's my butt doing?"

"who's peeing in my panties?"

"Is Santa going to like my panties?"

"I'm going to get married to myself."

L:"Do I want a sparkly headband? Do we want to go to the mall to get me a headband. Let's go get a headband. It wants to be my headband."
S:"Do you have any money?"
L:"no"
S:"do you have a job?"
L:"no"
S:"How are you going to get a headband?"
L:"It's easy. You just take it off."
S:"what off?"
Liesl motions
S:"Oh, the tag?"
L:"YEAH! you just take it off"
S:"after you buy it?"
L:"Yeah!...NO Before!"

K:"What is Santa going to bring you for Christmas?"
L:"a dolly"
K:"what is Santa going to bring Algy for Christmas?"
L:"an orange"
and he did...

"You're a lovely mommy"

Grandma took liesl through the drive-thru and ordered a diet pepsi and a water, and liesl chimed in that she would take a diet pepsi and a milk

When we got a fountain drink at the drive-thru Liesl asked if she could have diet pepsi, when I said no, she asked if she could have diet coke.

After making her brother Algy cry while fighting over a toy. Liesl condescendingly says "oh Algy's tired...he needs a nap."

"pigeons are seldom all they seem" My favorite verse from the sleeping beauty song.

Liesl sang to her brother to help him sleep various selections from The Lizard of Oz

"I need new fingernail polish this polish is dead"

No comments:

Post a Comment